Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First Blog- Who am I?

Generally, I hate these first blogs because I can never quite encompass all that this specific blog will entail. So I will simply make a sort of list of the things I know.
I know that I want to create a place where I can explore God's word and how it relates to me in my daily life. This will include, but not be limited to, me as a student, actor, director, singer, and, simply, a person. Hopefully anyone will be able to tap into this blog and glean a little bit from my thoughts.
So, basically, I will chronicaling my daily/semi-daily devotional journeys. Some will be from a Beth Moore devotional that I have yet to finish (sorry, Jordan), some will probably simply be from scripture that I've found that deals with my specific situation.
I think that this is exciting. I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment