Sunday, June 28, 2009

Something just for fun

All my blogs are so serious! It's time for something fun and mindless. And I'm at work- so deep blog thinking is discouraged. I stole this from Renee
i am: at work.
i think: about the future too much.
i know: what I would like for that future.
i want: to not do the things that I preach against!
i have: everything I could ever need. Along with some things that I just want. God is good.
i wish: I could express feelings in a way that didn't seem clingy or awkward.
i hate: mood swings. Namely, my own.
i miss: ...you know who you are.
i fear: being too overwhelming for people.
i feel: strongly. About everything, almost.
i hear: Little Shop of Horrors.
i crave: something.
i search: consistently, for everything.
i wonder: what I will be when I grow up.
i regret: past relationships.
i love: my friends. Seriously.
i ache: when I don't understand things.
i care: about what certain people think of me... way too much.
i always: take a shower before I go somewhere. Sometimes I will take another shower if I'm going somewhere else.
i am not: scatterbrained. I just have a lot on my plate. So there.
i believe: that even if the Bible was a myth, it would be the best way to live. No doubt.
i sing: praises. Now more than I have in a long time.
i don’t always: trust God like I should.
i fight: with myself.
i lose: to myself.
i never: mean to be annoying.
i can usually be found: agonizing over something new instead of turning it over to Him.
i need: a savior.
i am happy about: the blessings I have that I don't deserve in any way. The way that God's plan just keeps unfolding. How He doesn't remember my past. Can I keep going?

I fear snakes too, Renee. Just thought I would throw that in there. Sometimes when I think about them I get woozy.


No comments:

Post a Comment